We are looking for team members who thrive in an agile work environment and take pride in knowing they have contributed to our customers’ success.
Ideally, your skill set includes:
- Experience with C# or Java within a SQL-Server environment
- Programming in an Object-Oriented environment
- Usage of Git and the Git Flow workflow
Any of these additional skills/qualities will be considered pluses:
- Experience with bug and source tracking systems
- Experience working in Agile software development processes
- Contributions made to the open source community
- Exposure to multiple operating systems
We know today’s employment market is competitive and we pride ourselves on building an environment where our employees choose to stay, many for 10+ years.
That’s why Garvin-Allen offers a competitive compensation package including group benefits, paid personal days, personalized fitness allowance, volunteer days and flex time. We are constantly changing our space to meet the needs of our team and maximize employee comfort while at work. We believe in a good work/life balance and strive to nurture a culture that embraces this philosophy.
Apply now at email@example.com
Toll free (Canada and the United States): 1.877.325.9062
From other locations: 1.902.453.3554
Garvin-Allen Solutions Limited
Unit 12, 155 Chain Lake Drive
Halifax, NS Canada B3S 1B3