The Customer Account Manager
We are looking for a team member who understands that customer account management is central to a superior customer experience. The ideal candidate will have insurance sector experience and is open to a change in careers, leveraging their knowledge to help us deliver and support our software. The Customer Account Manager serves as the hub for client account interaction and communication. This individual must be highly productive, constantly alert to the client’s needs, able to juggle multiple priorities, and work hard to achieve the goals of the client. We are looking for someone who can excel as part of a team, manage multiple customers, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Account Management
- Develop and maintain a trusted relationship with your clients
- Conduct status meetings and prepare status reports
- Identify solutions to support client success
- Customer Support
- Provide high quality, proactive support
- Provide day to day support and training; recommend product enhancements to meet client requirements
- Assist with software configuration and participate in project planning
- Quality Assurance
- Assist with testing strategies and participate in testing
Ideally you have:
- 2+ years of insurance sales or underwriting experience
- A post-secondary education in either Business or IT
- Experience with Account and Project Management
- Possess strong communication skills
- Experience working with Insurance Software systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Have had some exposure to software testing
We know today’s employment market is competitive and we pride ourselves on building an environment where our employees choose to stay, many for 10+ years.
That’s why Garvin-Allen offers a competitive compensation package including group benefits, paid personal days, personalized fitness allowance, matching RSP contributions, volunteer days and flex time. We are constantly changing our space to meet the needs of our team and maximize employee comfort while at work. We believe in a good work/life balance and strive to nurture a culture that embraces this philosophy.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll free (Canada and the United States): 1.877.325.9062
From other locations: 1.902.453.3554
Garvin-Allen Solutions Limited
Unit 12, 155 Chain Lake Drive
Halifax, NS Canada B3S 1B3